Masai Mara Migration budget camping Safaris
DAY 1: NAIROBI/MASAI MARA
Leave Nairobi and driving south along the floor of the Great Rift Valley.
Picnic lunch will be served at Narok before we continue our drive by
climbing the Western Wall entering Hemingway's country "Serengeti Plains".
By late afternoon we will have arrived at the camp site or at the Masai
Mara campsite, where dinner shall be served prior to taking a welcome and
well earned rest.
DAY 2/3: MASAI MARA
The famous Mara is renowned for its great herds of plain's game including
the Black Maned Lion, Leopard and Cheetah. It also has numerous elephants
and virtually every type of wildlife available in Kenya. We will have two
game drives during the day and will also be able to enjoy the rich, tree
studded grassland and rolling hills. All meals will be provided from our
camp kitchen or in the Masai mara campsite.
DAY 4: MASAI MARA/NAIROBI
After breakfast we will have time for the further game drive before
leaving for Nairobi. A picnic will be served on the way and should arrive
in Nairobi late afternoon or early evening.
The price is per person
2 people US$680
4 people US$560
6 people US$475
- Airport transfers
- Transportation in a custom safari minibus with pop-up roof ideal for
game viewing and sightseeing
- Services of a trained and experienced English speaking driver/guide
- Accommodation in permanent camp.
- Three meals per day prepared by our safari cook
- Bottled water for use during the safari
- Game drives and park entry fees
- International air transportation to and from Nairobi
- Expenses of personal nature such as visas, travel/baggage insurance,
laundry, beverages, tips etc